Saturday, August 17, 2013

HUSTLE! I LOVE THIS GAME!

Being inspired by an unexpected hero, I am excited to write again!
We are about six weeks away from the start of a new season and I MISS THE NBA!

As a hardcore basketball fan, my favourite parts of the game are teamwork, hustle and defense.
My inspiration today is all about hustle, its about giving your 1000% regardless of the odds.
It's true that us mortals have like a 0.01% chance of beating the ones with God given talent and even if we do take them on, we will lose 999 out of 1000 times. But hey, there's still a chance right?

I always try to pay attention to teams at certain points of the season as that's where the special ones come together, inspire each other and start forming their identity. These teams usually end up winning the chip. To me, the process is just fascinating. That's what greatness and legends are made of. The real fans appreciate this and they usually cheer louder than ever, because they know this is the difference.

Here're some recent clips that will of that awesome spirit.









I guess I feel close to this because this sums up my life and the way I have learnt to play.
I do not think I have any talent or can do anything well, but man.. I will hustle you to the death.
It's about who wants it most. Dive on the ground and in the dirt if you want it as bad, I will meet you down there. :)

Looking forward to get back to playing soon!

and lastly... LET'S GO LAKERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment